WELCOME

Thanks for checking out my blog, here will talk about Art and many happens in the great city of New York. I will be featuring other artists, musician's, my favorite foods and video games. Feel free to start a new topic. CHEERS

Saturday, January 23, 2010

CURRENT VIDEO GAME



HEAVENLY SWORD

Ok the reviews were not that good because this game was really hyped up. The game follows the story of Nariko, the fierce red-haired warrior whose clan has long protected the "Heavenly Sword", a god's blade of immense power that drains its wielder of their life force. Not being born a boy to fulfill the prophecy and her mother dying at birth Nariko is told her father and the rest of the clan hate and that she's cursed. She carries the world on her shoulders as she commands the power of the heavenly sword. Yeah it's gonna be 6 hours of combo's but so far it's fun, a great story, awesome combo moves and I have fun playing it. It's a really sexy game beautifully made. If anyone has beat this game please tell me your thought's. I"ll post my thought's after I beat it.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment